Are you an experienced Counsellor wanting the flexibility to work from home?
Our client ICS Digital Therapies is seeking an IAPT Counsellor to join their remote network of therapists.The successful candidate will need to have:
• Accreditation with either BACP, HCPC or UCKP
• Previous experience working within an IAPT setting
• Experience and training using iaptus case management system
• A minimum of 8 hours per week availability, although there are full time positions available
ICS Digital Therapies is a unique digital service to support IAPT services with step 2 and step 3 therapy in line with the increase in national targets. ICS Digital Therapies utilises Pulse’s extensive network of therapists and have partnered with the market leaders within their respective fields to create a hybrid service that is secure, flexible and efficient.
Therapy is delivered 1:1 across a range of different modalities including text, audio/phone and video conferencing.ICS Digital Therapies provide:
• Frequent clinical supervision
• Leading rates of pay
• Flexible working hours including Evenings and Weekends
• On-going CPD
• A fun and supportive working environment
This is an on-going position with no end date, we ideally need the successful candidate to start asap.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.