Pulse Recruitment are delighted to announce a new Vacancy as StR Lower in Old Age Psychiatry
Placement start date: The successful candidate must be available From 15/02/2018 to 10/08/2018.
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day. 40 Hours per week.
What experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all time.
- Experience in Old Age Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- A clean full driving licence with a vehicle is essential
In Return Pulse can offer you:
Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and re-validation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a StR Lower in Old Age Psychiatry are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.