Pulse Psychiatry has a new locum position as a StR Lower in Adult Psychiatry.
Information about the Placement
Placement start/end date: the successful candidate must be available From ASAP to 08/02/2019.
Proposed work pattern: Mon-Fri. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week.
What experience and skills do I need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to work as team worker with professional colleagues, both clinical and non clinical.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- To be professional at all times.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration.
We also have a Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a StR Lower in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly
.*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.