Pulse psychiatry is now looking for an StR Lower in Adult Psychiatry
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate will be available from 19/03/2018 to 31/07/2018.
Proposed work pattern: 5 days a week, 9m-5pm - 8 hours a day. 37.5 hours per week.
What experience and skills do i need?:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Communication skills.
- Experience in Adult Psychiatry is required.
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and re validation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00
What happens now?
If you are a StR Lower in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.