Pulse Psychiatry is now looking to recruit a StR Lower in Adult Psychiatry.
Information about the Placement
Placement start/end date: the successful candidate must be available ASAP till the 04/08/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9 am – 5 pm = 8 Hours per day. 40 Hours per week.
This is inpatient.
Information about the Trust.
This Trust is a major provider of Mental Health, intellectual disability and community healthcare services for the local area. They see about 190,000 people every year.
Their 9000 staff carries out a wide range of roles; working together to provide integrated and coordinated care and support to those using their services.
Some of their patient facing staff includes:
- Mental health nurses
- Social workers
- Healthcare support workers
- Health visitors
- School nurses
- Allied health professionals (including occupational therapists, and speech and language therapists)
- District nurses
- Community nurses
- Learning disability nurses
- Physical healthcare nurses
We have an annual budget / income of over £400 million. With that we provide services across the county for people with mental health needs, with needs relating to drug or alcohol dependency, mental and physical health services for people with intellectual disabilities and community physical healthcare. We also provide secure mental health services.
What experience and skills do I need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to work as team worker with professional colleagues, both clinical and non clinical.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- To be professional at all times.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
We also have a Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a StR Lower in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly
.*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.