Pulse Psychiatry is now looking to recruit a StR Lower in Adult Psychiatry.
Information about the Placement
Placement start/end date: the successful candidate must be available from 31/07/2017 to 02/02/2018
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9 am – 5 pm = 8 Hours per day. 40 Hours per week.
- Ward Rounds .
- Outpatient clinics.
- EAS Clinics.
- Ward duties.
- Compulsory participation in 1 in 8 on-call rota, which includes long days, weekends and nights. ( Rota available on request )
Information about the Trust.
This Trust aims to deliver flexible, high quality, evidence based services to enable people to achieve recovery.
They provide a wide range of integrated mental health services to children, adults and older people across the community. They employ around 1,000 staff and provide care for more than 20,000 people each year, across 23 community sites and three acute hospitals.
What experience and skills do I need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to work as team worker with professional colleagues, both clinical and non clinical.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- To be professional at all times.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
We also have a Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a StR Lower in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly
.*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.