Pulse are pleased to announce a new vacancy in StR Higher in Adult Psychiatry.
Placement start date: The successful candidate must be available ASAP till the 04/08/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm = 7.5 hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week.
This is an inpatient role.
About the Trust.
The Trust provides the widest range of NHS mental health services in the UK. They also provide substance misuse services for people who are addicted to drugs and alcohol. They have 4,600 staff serve a local population of 1.3 million people as well as more than 230 services including inpatient wards, outpatient and community services.
They provide inpatient care for approximately 5,300 people each year and we treat more than 45,000 patients in the community, As well as serving the communities, They provide more than 50 specialist services for children and adults across the UK including perinatal services, eating disorders, psychosis and autism
What experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- A licence to practice,
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience in adult psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a StR Higher in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.