Pulse are pleased to announce a new vacancy in StR Higher in Adult Psychiatry.
Placement start date: The successful candidate must be available ASAP till 11/08/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm = 7.5 hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week.
This is an inpatient role.
About the Trust.
This Trust provides specialist mental health services to people living in the local area and a range of more specialist mental health services to our core catchment area and beyond. They also provide the full range of child and adult community health services and are increasingly integrating these with their mental health services to provide a range of more holistic services.
What experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- A licence to practice,
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience in adult psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a StR Higher in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.