Position: Staff Grade in Adult Psychiatry within an independent hospital
Hours: This Position is a part time role of 30 hours per week
Salary: Up to £80,000 per annum
Dates: Immediate start (permanent role)
Location: This vacancy is situated within Monmouthshire
This role is based between 2 sites across South Wales and is specialising in Learning Disabilities and Personality Disorder.
- You must have; excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills and be computer literate.
- You need to be Flexible, remain professional at all times and to be able to work with Adults of all ages.
- You must be GMC registered
- MRCPsych (desirable)
- Minimum 2 years psychiatry experience
- Section 12 approved (desirable)
What happens now?
If you are a Staff Grade in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Alternatively, email me directly to email@example.com or call directly on 01992 305 640
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.