Pulse are pleased to announce a new opportunity as a StR Higher in Adult Psychiatry.
Information on placement.
Placement start date: The successful candidate must be available from ASAP to 31.07.2018
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm = 8 hours per day. 40 Hours per week.
What experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration is essential.
- A licence to practice is essential.
- Excellent Communication Skills is essential.
- Excellent Written Skills is essential.
- To be professional at all times is essential.
- Experience in Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a StR Higher in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.