The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in PICU Psychiatry.
Information about the placement.
Placement start/end date: the successful candidate is to be available from 22/05/2017 to 01/08/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week.
Information about the Trust.
This Trust provides an extensive range of integrated community and mental health services for people living in the local area. They also provide an Emotional Wellbeing Mental Health Service for children and young people.
With an annual budget of £340 million, they provide care and treatment for a population of circa 2.5 million. They employ approximately 6,000 staff.
Experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all time.
- Experience in PICU Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- Section 12 is preferred but not essential
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in PICU Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.