Pulse is proud to offer a new vacancy as a Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry.
Information on the placement.
Start/End Date: The successful candidate is to be available ASAP till the 04/08/2017
Proposed working pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day. 40 Hours per week.
Information on the Trust.
This Trust provides specialist mental health services in North West England and beyond.
Their vision is to become the leading organisation in the provision of mental health care, addiction services and learning disability care. Quality, recovery and wellbeing are at the heart of everything that they do.
We provide specialist inpatient and community mental health, learning disabilities, addiction services and acquired brain injury service as well as providing secure mental health services and specialist learning disability services across; They are one of only three trusts in the country that provide these services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be assessing each individual on their current status of Mental Health.
- You will learn about each patient and their background health to understand the correct path to be taken when giving any advice and or treatment.
- You will be working with Adults over the age of 65.
- You will be reporting back to the Trust with all findings and actions taken.
What skills/Experience is required;
- You must be able to adapt to all situations that may occur whilst at the Trust.
- You must be on the highest professional behaviour at all times.
- Experience in Old Age Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in working in a mental health teams is preferred but not essential.
- You must be GMC Registered.
- You must have a licence to practice.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Pulse can offer you excellent and competitive rates of Pay, we run a daily payroll services, access to appraisals and re validation services and a fast track registration.
- We also have free Mandatory Training and a recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*.
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.