Pulse is proud to offer a new vacancy as a Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry.
Information on the placement.
Start/End Date: The successful candidate is to be available from 24/07/2017 to 31/08/2017
Proposed working pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day. 40 = Hours per week.
This is an inpatient role.
Information on the Trust.
This Trust provides mental health and social care services for people in the surrounding area. They work closely with the local unitary authority to provide joined-up health and social care services.
As one of the larger mental health trusts in the country, they cover an area of 1,450 sq miles and serve 1.7 million people, their annual revenue is £178 million and they employ 3,318 staff and 228 seconded staff they are located in 83 buildings on 47 sites.
The Trusts services are predominantly provided around key urban centres but they provide a range of services in community locations, reflecting the urban and rural mix of the area. The Trust has also introduced telemedicine to enhance accessibility
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be assessing each individual on their current status of Mental Health.
- You will learn about each patient and their background health to understand the correct path to be taken when giving any advice and or treatment.
- You will be working with Adults over the age of 65.
- You will be reporting back to the Trust with all findings and actions taken.
What skills/Experience is required?
- You must be able to adapt to all situations that may occur whilst at the Trust.
- You must be on the highest professional behaviour at all times.
- Experience in Old Age Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in working in a mental health teams is preferred but not essential.
- You must be GMC Registered.
- RiO Trained is essential.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Pulse can offer you excellent and competitive rates of Pay, we run a daily payroll services, access to appraisals and re validation services and a fast track registration.
- We also have free Mandatory Training and a recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*.
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.