Pulse is proud to offer a new vacancy as a Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry.
Information on the placement.
Start/End Date: The successful candidate is to be available from 06/07/2017 to 31/10/2017
Proposed working pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week.
This is an community role
Information on the Trust.
The Trust provides a wide range of community and inpatient services to children, young people, and adults of working age, older adults and forensic services to places up ad down the country. Wherever possible their aim is to provide people with alternatives to hospital admission so that they can receive their care close to home, while remaining as independent as possible. They provide psychological therapy, Children and Young People's Speech, Language Therapy and specialist addiction services,
The services they provide cover the following areas.
Assertive outreach services,
Community mental health teams,
Home Psychological therapies,
Specialist community health services (health visiting, district nursing, physiotherapy, diabetes care and end of life care)
Speech and language therapy for children,
Virtual wards (providing more intensive support to people in their own homes).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be assessing each individual on their current status of Mental Health.
- You will learn about each patient and their background health to understand the correct path to be taken when giving any advice and or treatment.
- You will be working with Adults over the age of 65.
- You will be reporting back to the Trust with all findings and actions taken.
What skills/Experience is required?
- You must be able to adapt to all situations that may occur whilst at the Trust.
- You must be on the highest professional behaviour at all times.
- Experience in Old Age Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in working in a mental health teams is preferred but not essential.
- You must be GMC Registered.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Pulse can offer you excellent and competitive rates of Pay, we run a daily payroll services, access to appraisals and re validation services and a fast track registration.
- We also have free Mandatory Training and a recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*.
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.