Pulse is proud to offer a new vacancy as a Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry.
Start/End Date: The successful candidate is to be available ASAP to the 31/08/2017
Proposed working pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week.
About The Trust
The Trust is one of the largest and most diverse providers of NHS mental health and community services in the UK. They provide care and treatment for around 62,570 people each year. They offer care, treatment and support for a range of conditions or illnesses affecting people’s psychological wellbeing. In some boroughs, they also provide services to improve general physical wellbeing and to prevent unnecessary stays in hospital.
In some cases, their services will be for people whose rights are restricted under the Mental Health Act 1983 – either by being detained in hospital or through being on a community treatment or guardianship order. The Trust believes their job is to help people to recover and manage their symptoms so they can get on with living their life. They employ around 3,560 staff and serve a local population of around 700,000 people.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be assessing each individual on their current status of Mental Health.
- You will learn about each patient and their background health to understand the correct path to be taken when giving any advice and or treatment.
- You will be working with Adults over the age of 65.
- You will be reporting back to the Trust with all findings and actions taken.
What skills/Experience is required;
- You must be able to adapt to all situations that may occur whilst at the Trust.
- You must be on the highest professional behaviour at all times.
- You must be experienced within Old Age Psychiatry which is essential.
- You must be GMC Registered.
- You must have a licence to practice.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Pulse can offer you excellent and competitive rates of Pay, we run a daily payroll services, access to appraisals and re validation services and a fast track registration.
- We also have free Mandatory Training and a recommend a Friend bonus scheme, where you could earn up to £500.00*.
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.