Vacancy Grade – Specialty Dr
Specialty – Old Age Psychiatry
Vacancy Type –
Start :- 28.11.16
End :- 23.12.16
About the Trust:
This Trust has a clear statement of purpose when a patient is using their services by giving support and empowering people by giving knowledge and 100% commitment to create confidence when someone is dealing with mental health issues.
A healthy life and the safest path to recovery is what drives this Trust to continue to grow.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be assessing each individual on their current status of Mental Health.
- You will learn about each patient and their background health to understand the correct path to be taken when giving any advice and or treatment.
- You will be working with Adults over the age of 65.
- You will be reporting back to the Trust with all findings and actions taken.
What skills/Experience is required;
- You must be able to adapt to all situations that may occur whilst at the Trust.
- You must be on the highest professional behavior at all times.
- You must be Experienced within Old Age Psychiatry (Preferred)
- You must be GMC Registered.
- You must be an Approved Clinician
- You must be S12 Approved.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Pulse can offer you excellent and competitive rates of Pay, we run a daily payroll services, access to appraisals and re validation services and a fast track registration.
- We also have free Mandatory Training and a recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*.
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.