Pulse is proud to offer a new vacancy as a Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry.
Information on the placement.
Start/End Date: The successful candidate is to be available from 06/12/2017 and is an on-going position
Proposed working pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week.
Information on the Trust.
The Trust provides care and treatment for a local population of some 718,800 people, as well as specialist services for people who live in the local area. They are focused on helping people towards recovery, enabling them to live well in their community as much as possible.
They work closely with the local community to design and improve services, ensuring what they provide is best suited to you, your carers and your other family members. They have around 2,000 members of staff across many disciplines of mental health, learning disability and social care, which provide the best possible care and support for you
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be assessing each individual on their current status of Mental Health.
- You will learn about each patient and their background health to understand the correct path to be taken when giving any advice and or treatment.
- You will be working with Adults over the age of 65.
- You will be reporting back to the Trust with all findings and actions taken.
What skills/Experience is required?
- You must be able to adapt to all situations that may occur whilst at the Trust.
- You must be on the highest professional behaviour at all times.
- Experience in Old Age Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in working in a mental health teams is preferred but not essential.
- You must be GMC Registered.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Pulse can offer you excellent and competitive rates of Pay, we run a daily payroll services, access to appraisals and re validation services and a fast track registration.
- We also have free Mandatory Training and a recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*.
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.