Position: Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry within the NHS
Hours: This Position is a full time role of 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £51,566 - £79,005 per annum
Type of role: Permanent role
This role is full time position in the Channel Islands within an Old Age community service, offering great career opportunities to progress forward. The trust is seeking an enthusiastic Specialty Dr to work Monday to Friday to help access, diagnose and oversee the mental well being of patients in your care.
- The salary on offer is within the NHS pay scale
- Support from senior staff
- Relocation of up to £10,000
- Tier 2 VISA sponsorship
- Potential to progress via CESR
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Writing skills
- Computer literate.
- English language – working proficiency
- You must be GMC registered (or to be within application process)
- At least 2 years experience in Psychiatry
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.