Pulse is proud to offer a new vacancy as a Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry.
Information on the placement.
Start/End Date: The successful candidate is to be available from 06/12/2017 and is an on-going position
Proposed working pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week.
Information on the Trust.
This Trust provides community health, mental health and learning disability services for a population of approximately 2.5 million. They employ more than 7,000 staff across 200 sites. Their services include:
Mental Health Services – They provide a wide range of treatment and support to young people, adults and older people experiencing mental illness both as inpatients and within the community. This includes; including treatment, in secure and specialised settings.
Community Health Services – Their diverse range of community health services provide support and treatment to both adults and children. They deliver this care in community hospitals, health centres, GP surgeries and in their patients’ homes.
Learning Disabilities Services – They provide crisis support and inpatient services and their community learning disability team’s work in partnership with local councils to provide assessment and support for adults with learning disabilities
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be assessing each individual on their current status of Mental Health.
- You will learn about each patient and their background health to understand the correct path to be taken when giving any advice and or treatment.
- You will be working with Adults over the age of 65.
- You will be reporting back to the Trust with all findings and actions taken.
What skills/Experience is required?
- You must be able to adapt to all situations that may occur whilst at the Trust.
- You must be on the highest professional behaviour at all times.
- Experience in Old Age Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in working in a mental health teams is preferred but not essential.
- You must be GMC Registered.
- A clean dull driving licence with vehicle is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Pulse can offer you excellent and competitive rates of Pay, we run a daily payroll services, access to appraisals and re validation services and a fast track registration.
- We also have free Mandatory Training and a recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*.
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.