Position: Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry within an independent hospital
Hours: This Position is a full time role of 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Up to £85,000 per annum
Dates: Immediate start (permanent role)
Location: This vacancy is situated within Devon
This role is based in a complex mental and physical health services. Open to men and women, they support those affected by conditions associated with older age such as dementia, as well as conditions like diabetes, urological issues and epilepsy. Their also home to a progressive rehabilitation unit.
- You must have; excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills and be computer literate.
- You need to be Flexible, remain professional at all times and to be able to work with Adults of all ages.
- You must be GMC registered
- Minimum 2 years experience in psychiatry
- Section 12 approved ( desirable )
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Alternatively, email me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 01992 305 640
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.