Position: Specialty Dr in Forensic Psychiatry within a Women's Low Secure Service
Hours: This Position is a full time role of 37 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Salary: Up to £80k per annum
Dates: Immediate start (permernant role)
Location: This vacancy is situated within Sheffield
You will be working within a Women's Low Secure Service with a team that has a main focus of helping everyone make the most of their life by providing the information, support and advice that can help them with their substance missuse.
This means seeing each individual person, with their own unique needs, rather than simply looking at one area of need. They strive to provide everyone with the balance of high quality support and care needed to live life as each person desires to – enjoying the dignity and respect they deserve. Most importantly, give a genuine choice in care.
- Working as a Specialty Dr in Addictions Psychiatry you will be assessing each patient and their current status of mental health from substance misuse, as well as diagnosing and prescribing the correct and effective treatment.
- You must have; excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills and be computer literate.
- You need to be Flexible, remain professional at all times and to be able to work with Adults of all ages.
- You must know how to be assertive within a low secure enviroment.
- You must be GMC registered, proven experience preferred within addictions as a Specialty Dr
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Addictions Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Alternatively email me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 01992 305 640
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.