Pulse Psychiatry have an amazing locum role as a Specialty Dr in Eating Disorders Psychiatry.
Information about the placement.
Placement start/end date: the successful candidate is to be available from ASAP to 21/08/2019.
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week.
Experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all time.
- Experience in Eating Disorder Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Section 12 approved is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration.
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Eating Disorders Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.