The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available ASAP till the 22/09/2017 with the possibility of an extension
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week.
Information about the Trust
They began with a single 20-bed brain injury centre. Nearly 30 years on, they look after up to 800 patients and residents every day across England and Scotland. They specialise in looking after people who have mental health problems or who have learning difficulties or brain injuries.
Their patients and residents range from young teenagers to people in their 60s.
Their aim is to help people live the happiest and most fulfilling lives they can.
They are proud to have recruited some of the most talented doctors, nurses and therapists in their fields. They are extremely proud of the success they see every day.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is essential.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
- Inpatient experience is essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are an Specialty in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.