Pulse are proud to offer a new vacancy in Specialty Dr in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Start/End Date: The successful candidate is to be available from 30/05/2017 to 30/06/2017 with the possibility of an extension.
Proposed working pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5 hours per week.
Information about the Trust.
This Trust provides mental health care to those people living in the local area who are experiencing mental health problems. They serve a culturally and socially-diverse population of over a million spread over 172 square miles, and have an income of over £230 million, making their Trust one of the largest mental health foundation trusts in the country. They also provide services to people who live further afield because of some of the specialised services they provide.
Their Trust has over 4000 dedicated staff who is continually working to help people get better and challenge the stigma associated with mental illness. The Trust operates from over 50 sites in a variety of settings, from community based mental health teams through to acute wards and day centres.
What we require
- Full GMC registration is essential
- Licence to practice is essential.
- You must be both a team player and able to work autonomously, with the ability to contribute effectively to service development.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience is Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is essential.
- Experience of using RiO is preferred but not essential.
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
Terms and Conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.