Pulse are proud to offer a new vacancy in Specialty Dr in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Start/End Date: The successful candidate is to be available from 15/05/2017 till the 16/06/2017
Proposed working pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5 hours per week.
About the Trust
This Trust provides specialist mental health services to people living in the local area and a range of more specialist mental health services to our core catchment area and beyond.
They also provide the full range of child and adult community health services and are increasingly integrating these with their mental health services to provide a range of more holistic services.
What we require
- Full GMC registration is essential
- Licence to practice is essential.
- You must be both a team player and able to work autonomously, with the ability to contribute effectively to service development.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience is Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
Terms and Conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.