Pulse are proud to offer a new vacancy in Specialty Dr in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Start/End Date: The successful candidate is to be available ASAP - 30.06.17
Proposed working pattern: Monday –Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day. 40 hours per week.
This Trust has a main focus on providing the best care for all Child and Adolescent patients. They promote a healthy start to life for all children and families, as well as having health care services that are responsive to the changing needs of young people and their families.
What we require
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- You must be both a team player and able to work autonomously, with the ability to contribute effectively to service development.
- Experience is Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse team will be in contact with you shortly.
Terms and Conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.