Pulse are proud to offer a new vacancy in Specialty Dr in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Start/End Date: The successful candidate is to be available from 27/03/2017 to 30/06/2017 with possible extension.
Proposed working pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5hours per week.
This placement does not include on calls.
About the Trust
This Trust provides health and wellbeing services for a population of around 1.4million people. The services provided include community services such as health visiting, podiatry, sexual health and dentistry as well as inpatient and community mental health services. The Trust covers the whole of the county and employs around 7,000 members of staff across more than 400 sites.
Their clinical services are delivered through four networks:
Adult Mental Health
Children & Families.
What we require
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- You must be both a team player and able to work autonomously, with the ability to contribute effectively to service development.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience is Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Terms and Conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.