Pulse are proud to offer a new vacancy in Specialty Dr in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Start/End Date: The successful candidate is to be available ASAP and is an on going placement.
Proposed working pattern: Monday – Friday. 9 am – pm = 8 Hours per day. 40 hours per week.
This placement does not include on calls.
About the Trust
This Trust is one of only four dedicated children’s hospital trusts in the UK and provides integrated healthcare for children and young people, including community and mental health care as well as acute and specialist services.
They have some of the best medical and surgical services for children in the country and in 2015/16 160,000 patients came to the hospital as inpatients or outpatients
They employ more than 3,000 staff and strive to recruit and retain the best doctors, nurses, allied health workers and other staff. The commitment of their employees is key to the Trust’s success and reputation.
What we require
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- You must be both a team player and able to work autonomously, with the ability to contribute effectively to service development.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience is Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Terms and Conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.