Position: Specialty Dr in CAMHS Psychiatry within an independent hospital
Hours: This Position is a full time role of 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Up to £75,000 per annum
Dates: Immediate start (permanent role)
Location: This vacancy is situated within East Sussex
This role is based in a calm and tranquil area, the safe and supportive environment offers a comprehensive inpatient and outpatient specialist mental health service for young people and adults. The hospital has established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standard of care, together with an extensive range of therapies.
- You must have; excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills and be computer literate.
- You need to be Flexible, remain professional at all times and to be able to work with Adults of all ages.
- You must be GMC registered
- At least 1 year CAMHS experience
- Section 12 approved (desirable)
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in CAMHS Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Alternatively, email me directly to email@example.com or call directly on 01992 305 640
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.