The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 24/07/2017 to 11/08/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day, 40 Hours per week.
Information about the Trust.
This Trust is a significant provider of high quality mental health services across their local area. The Trust also provides specialist services for a wider catchment extending up and down the country. Their aim is to enable and empower people to reach their potential and to live fulfilling lives through providing recovery and reablement focused services that yield positive outcomes for their service users and their carers. Specifically, The Trust provides services for people with mental health needs, with needs relating to drug or alcohol dependency and mental health services for people with learning disabilities. They also provide secure mental health services and work with the criminal justice system. Increasingly AWP provides treatment and care in people's own homes and other community settings, reflecting the preferences of the Trusts service users. Their community services are supported by high quality inpatient services that provide short term assessment, treatment and care.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
- Full driving licence with vehicle is essential.
- RIO trained with SmartCard is essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.