Job Vacancy Notice
Pulse Recruitment are delighted to announce a new Vacancy
Position: Specialty Doctor – CMHT Adults
Location: West Yorkshire
Start Date: Start date ASAP
End Date: End date provisional 12th January but might be extended
Working Hours: 9am – 5pm
From you we'll need
- Full GMC registration and a licence to practice
- You must be both a team player and able to work autonomously, with the ability to contribute effectively to service development. In return, you will be working with a dynamic and focused team, with access to ongoing opportunities to support your Continuing Professional Development.
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.