The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 08/01/2018 to 26/01/2018
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day = 37.5 Hours per week
Information about the Trust.
The Trust provides mental health, substance misuse and learning disability services. The Trust believes in recovery and wellbeing, and understands the importance of good physical health, maintaining relationships and achieving a balance between treatments and continuing an active life.
Service users and carers are at the centre of all aspects of their work and are vital in helping shape and support their service strategy. The Trust strategy supports and enables people with mental health problems, or who need to improve their wellbeing, to live a fulfilling life and make their personal recovery journey.
They aim to be recognised as a national leader through the provision and co-ordination of high quality, excellent and cost-effective services, together with a commitment to research and innovation. The Trust aims to be an expert in mental health whole life care and wellbeing, known by the local community to provide excellent advice, care and treatment in a friendly, flexible and timely manner.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- A clean full driving licence with vehicle is preferred but not essential
- AC Status is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.