The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available ASAP till the 07/08/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day, 37.5 Hours per week.
Information about the Trust.
This Trust provides specialist mental health services in North West England and beyond.
Their vision is to become the leading organisation in the provision of mental health care, addiction services and learning disability care. Quality, recovery and wellbeing are at the heart of everything that they do.
We provide specialist inpatient and community mental health, learning disabilities, addiction services and acquired brain injury service as well as providing secure mental health services and specialist learning disability services across; They are one of only three trusts in the country that provide these services.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.