Pulse is proud to offer a new vacancy as a Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry.
Information on the placement.
Start/End Date: The successful candidate is to be available from 01/12/2017 to 29/12/2017
Proposed working pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day. 40 Hours per week.
Information on the Trust.
This Trust provides a range of mental health, learning disability and eating disorder services for the people living in the surrounding area.
With over 6,500 staff and an annual operating income of over £300 million they deliver their services by working in partnership with local authorities and clinical commissioning groups, a wide range of other providers including voluntary organisations and the private sector, as well as service users, their carers and the public
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be assessing each individual on their current status of Mental Health.
- You will learn about each patient and their background health to understand the correct path to be taken when giving any advice and or treatment.
- You will be working with Adults over the age of 65.
- You will be reporting back to the Trust with all findings and actions taken.
What skills/Experience is required?
- You must be able to adapt to all situations that may occur whilst at the Trust.
- You must be on the highest professional behaviour at all times.
- Experience in Old Age Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in working in a mental health teams is preferred but not essential.
- You must be GMC Registered.
- Section 12 approval is essential.
- Full driving licence with vehicle is essential.
- Experience in Old Age Psychiatry at Staff Grade, Specialty Doctor or CT3 Level is essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Pulse can offer you excellent and competitive rates of Pay, we run a daily payroll services, access to appraisals and re validation services and a fast track registration.
- We also have free Mandatory Training and a recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*.
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.