The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry.
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 22/05/2017 till the 18/08/2017 with the possibility of an extension.
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day. 40 Hours per week
Information about the Trust.
The Trust provides physical, mental health and social care for people of all ages. Their services are delivered at community bases, hospitals, clinics and people’s homes. They focus on delivering care as close to home as possible.
As a leading teaching, training and research trust. They are part an Health Science Centre, working closely with their university colleagues to translate their findings into clinical care as quickly as possible, enabling people using their services to benefit from the latest advances in healthcare.
What Experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- Section 12 approved is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in General Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly. *Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.