The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 05/03/2018 to 25/05/2018
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day = 37.5 Hours per week
Information about the Trust.
This Trust is a major provider of Mental Health, intellectual disability and community healthcare services for the local area. They see about 190,000 people every year. Their 9000 staff carries out a wide range of roles; working together to provide integrated and coordinated care and support to those using their services. Some of their patient facing staff includes:
- Mental health nurses
- Social workers
- Healthcare support workers
- Health visitors
- School nurses
- Allied health professionals (including occupational therapists, and speech and language therapists)
- District nurses
- Community nurses
- Learning disability nurses
- Physical healthcare nurses
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.