The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Speciality Dr in Forensic Psychiatry
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 08/01/2018 and is an ongoing placement
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day = 40 Hours per week
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Forensic Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- A clean full driving licence with vehicle is preferred but not essential
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Speciality Dr in Forensic Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.