The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 01/11/2017 to 06/02/2018
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day = 40 Hours per week
Single hospital accommodation may be available – Cost to be paid for by Doctor.
Information about the Trust.
This Trust provides a range of mental health, learning disability and eating disorder services for the people living in the surrounding area.
With over 6,500 staff and an annual operating income of over £300 million they deliver their services by working in partnership with local authorities and clinical commissioning groups, a wide range of other providers including voluntary organisations and the private sector, as well as service users, their carers and the public
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months NHS experience in general psychiatry.
- Full driving licence with a vehicle is essential.
Brief summary of duties.
- Clerk in new admissions
- Physical examination
- Attend patient reviews/ MDT meetings and document these on the electronic record system
- Prepare discharge summaries
- Communication with other agencies
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.