The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry.
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available till the 28/07/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.4 Hours per day. 38.35 Hours per week
Information about the Trust.
This Trust is one of the largest Mental Health and disability Trusts in England employing more than 6,000 staff, serving a population of approximately 1.4 million, providing services across an area totalling 2,200 square miles. They work from over 60 sites across the county. They also have a number of regional and national specialist services. The Trust has a budget of over £300 million. They also have a number of regional and national specialist services.
Their services include:
Inpatient Care Group,
Community Services Group, and
What Experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- AC approved is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in General Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.