The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 24/07/2017 to 31/08/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day, 40 Hours per week.
This placement is a community.
Information about the Trust.
The Trust is one of the largest mental health trusts in the country. They cover an area of 1,450 sq miles and serve 1.7 million people. The annual revenue is £178 million and they employ 3,318 staff and 228 seconded staff who are located in 83 buildings on 47 sites.
Their services are predominantly provided around key urban centres but they also provide a range of services in community locations, reflecting the urban and rural mix of the area. The Trust has also introduced telemedicine to enhance accessibility. Last year the Trust cared for nearly 50,000 people, involving more than half a million contacts
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- RiO Trained is essential.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly. *Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.