The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry.
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 25/04/2017 to 28/07/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday - Friday 9 am – 5 m = 7.5 Hours per week. 37.5 Hours per week.
This placement does include On Calls.
About the Trust.
The Trust provides mental health, substance misuse, learning disability and community physical health services. These services are provided in partnership with commissioners, local authorities, voluntary and independent organisations, people who use their services and their carers. They have around 15,000 foundation trust members and employ more than 3,400 staff across 65 sites.
What Experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in General Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.