The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 08/03/2018 and is an on-going placement
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day = 40 Hours per week
Information about the Trust.
This Trust provides local NHS services in the local area that take care of the whole person - body and mind.
They provide a wide range of health and social care services specialising in community health, mental health and learning disability services. They provide care for people of all ages and work closely with a variety of partners to ensure that their services are well-integrated and wide-ranging. They have a workforce of around 3,500 people including many highly skilled health and social care professionals. They have over 125 sites in a variety of locations.
Their services include a range of physical health services to adults and children in the community these range from health visitors working with the very young to district nurses and therapists meeting the physical health needs of older people.
They have been the main provider of specialist mental health care for more than ten years and have developed a comprehensive portfolio of services in community and hospital settings. They also provide specialist forensic mental health care in the all surrounding prisons.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.