The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available From 19/02/2018 to 31/07/2018
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day = 37.5 Hours per week.
Information about the Trust.
The Trust provides the widest range of NHS mental health services in the UK. They also provide substance misuse services for people who are addicted to drugs and alcohol. They have 4,600 staff serve a local population of 1.3 million people as well as more than 230 services including inpatient wards, outpatient and community services. They provide inpatient care for approximately 5,300 people each year and we treat more than 45,000 patients in the community.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is essential.
- Approved section 12 is essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.