The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry.
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 22/05/2017 till the 31/08/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week
Information about the Trust.
The Trust is one of the largest and most diverse providers of NHS mental health and community services in the UK. They provide care and treatment for around 62,570 people each year. They offer care, treatment and support for a range of conditions or illnesses affecting people’s psychological wellbeing
In some boroughs, they also provide services to improve general physical wellbeing and to prevent unnecessary stays in hospital. In some cases, their services will be for people whose rights are restricted under the Mental Health Act 1983 – either by being detained in hospital or through being on a community treatment or guardianship order. The Trust believes their job is to help people to recover and manage their symptoms so they can get on with living their life. They employ around 3,560 staff and serve a local population of around 700,000 people.
What Experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in General Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.