The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry.
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 01/07/2017 to 05/01/2018
Proposed work pattern: Monday - Friday 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per week. 37.5 Hours per week.
This job specialises in Deaf services and is both inpatient and community
About the Trust.
The Trust serves 1.1 million people across the local area and employs more than 2,000 staff who provide care and treatment to about 20,000 people at any given moment.
They have a long history of innovation that has helped to redefine the mental health landscape in the UK. They have more than 100 clinical teams across the Trust, working to make sure that high quality patient centred care is their key priority. The emphasis of their services is on recovery which means helping people to get on with their lives and to focus on the things that are important to them.
Duties of Post
- Participating in assessments of the patients referred to the service, with particular focus on psychiatric and physical assessment.
- Developing and providing treatment plans which include the family/carers and liaison with local services.
- Ensuring the day-to-day psychiatric and medical care of patients in the inpatient unit.
- To function as a key member of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Providing medical advice and support to other disciplines where appropriate
- To attend and participate in clinical meetings, team meetings.
- To maintain clinical records in accordance with the GMC and Trust standards, and to adhere to the GMC Code of Conduct. You will have access to a computer in the multidisciplinary office.
- To ensure, with other members of the Team, that Care Programmes, and Risk Plans are appropriate and updated and that clinical outcomes are recorded.
- To receive clinical supervision from the Consultant Psychiatrist.
- To communicate with families and others about patient concerns as appropriate.
- To work closely with other members of the Team in developing treatment approaches for children, young people and their families.
What Experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in General Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.