The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry.
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from ASAP till 12/05/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday - Friday 9 am – 5 pm = 8 Hours per week. 40 Hours per week.
About the Trust.
The Trust serves 1.1 million people across the local area and employs more than 2,000 staff who provides care and treatment to about 20,000 people at any given moment.
They have a long history of innovation that has helped to redefine the mental health landscape in the UK. They have more than 100 clinical teams across the Trust, working to make sure that high quality patient centred care is their key priority. The emphasis of their services is on recovery which means helping people to get on with their lives and to focus on the things that are important to them.
Brief job description.
The applicant will be required to work within a community mental health service with a multi-disciplinary team. The role will involve the assessment and treatment of adults with a range of mental health disorders. This will be in the setting of an outpatient/community unit.
What Experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
- To have experience working in a community mental health team.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in General Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.