The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry.
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 15/05/2017 and is an on going placement.
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day. 40 Hours per week.
About the Trust.
This Trust provides mental health and social care services for people in the surrounding area. They work closely with the local unitary authority to provide joined-up health and social care services.
As one of the larger mental health trusts in the country, they cover an area of 1,450 sq miles and serve 1.7 million people, their annual revenue is £178 million and they employ 3,318 staff and 228 seconded staff they are located in 83 buildings on 47 sites.
The Trusts services are predominantly provided around key urban centres but they provide a range of services in community locations, reflecting the urban and rural mix of the area. The Trust has also introduced telemedicine to enhance accessibility
What Experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- RiO trained is essential.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in General Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.