The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 23/10/2017 to 08/01/2018
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day = 40 Hours per week
Information about the Trust.
The Trust provides over 60 services from over 200 bases county-wide.
Their services are organised into the following groups:
• Children & Families
• Mental Health
• Specialist Services
The Trust shared vision is to support people in their communities to live happier, healthier and more hopeful lives. They aim to achieve this vision through embedding their core values in everything they do. They have been a Foundation Trust since 2007. This means that they are part of the NHS but have a significant amount of freedom in the way they deliver their services. Decision-making is done at a local level, which means they can be more responsive to the needs of the people. They have members and governors who are local people that input into how they shape their services.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
Brief summary of duties.
- Clerk in new admissions
- Physical examination
- Attend patient reviews/ MDT meetings and document these on the electronic record system
- Prepare discharge summaries
- Communication with other agencies
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.