The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry.
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available From 15/05/2017 till the 23/06/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week.
This placement is inpatient.
Information about the Trust.
This Trust provides community health, mental health and learning disability services for a population of approximately 2.5 million.
They employ more than 7,000 staff across 200 sites.
Their services include:
- Mental Health Services – They provide a wide range of treatment and support to young people, adults and older people experiencing mental illness both as inpatients and within the community. This includes; including treatment, in secure and specialised settings.
- Community Health Services – Their diverse range of community health services provide support and treatment to both adults and children. They deliver this care in community hospitals, health centres, GP surgeries and in their patients’ homes.
- Learning Disabilities Services – They provide crisis support and inpatient services and their community learning disability team’s work in partnership with local councils to provide assessment and support for adults with learning disabilities.
What Experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in General Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.