Pulse are proud to offer a new vacancy in Specialty Dr in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Information about the Placement
Proposed working pattern: Monday – Friday. 9 am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in an inpatient setting is preferred but not essential.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
Pulse can offer you excellent and competitive rates of Pay, we run a daily payroll services, access to appraisals and re validation services and a fast track registration.
We also have a recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*.
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.